CityVille Roleplay [CVRP]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New deploy object

4 posters

Go down

New deploy object Empty New deploy object

Post  N. Andrews April 11th 2013, 6:23 pm

I have a mod for the dft 30 which allows you to haul vehicles doesnt change the look of the original dft30 other than it adds the missing wheel.
What i was thinking is do a /deployramp so we can back the truck up to it and get the broke down out of fuel vehicle or whatever more of an rp thing.
Now instead of just a towtruck we can use a "rollback" sound good?

N. Andrews
Admin

Back to top Go down

New deploy object Empty Re: New deploy object

Post  Brad Prince April 11th 2013, 7:57 pm

Good idea Nate.

Brad Prince

Back to top Go down

New deploy object Empty the only thing

Post  N. Andrews April 12th 2013, 10:45 am

the only thing is who ever wanted to use the mod, its a simple mod keeps the same look of the truck so its not bogging down a pc just fixes te missing wheel and allows you to tow a car on the dft 30 just no way to get vehicles on it.
probably wont happen it would kill mar to do it though don't want to put anymore pressure on him since as of right now he is the only scripter

N. Andrews
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tallerin April 12th 2013, 8:43 pm

Well that's what you get for banning people that you dislike. I know this gm inside and out and fixed 25+ bugs including paintjob and color saving on /pv implemented point wars with profits etc. Even though kurt will hand over all my work I did and you guys will claim it as your work he does not have the updated login and saveing that I did in Y_ini and updated cmds not the slow strcmp or dcmd. You lost a valuable person that could have helped make this server big if you would just drop your eggo and think your better then everybody else and you just dislike me for no reason.

so seeing this will be my last post cause I know you will ban me here to for no reason accept stating the facts that you made it harder for yourselves.

Tallerin

Back to top Go down

New deploy object Empty we know other things

Post  N. Andrews April 13th 2013, 12:44 am

Well tallerin its def been awhile since you have been on first this isn't firp anymore another thing I figured out the car color its not a bug and another thing you got banned for you being childish getting pissed off at me over taking your abilities away when you should of looked your not on the roster things have changed not such a big deal as you thought

N. Andrews
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tallerin April 13th 2013, 11:11 am

Yes the car dolor and paintjob saving is a bug. Just cause you figured out the command to make a car a color the person wants is different. when they go to the mod shop and try changing the color then do /pv the the color resets to the previous color the vehicle was the new color does not save nor do paintjobs.

Tallerin

Back to top Go down

New deploy object Empty wrong again tallerin

Post  N. Andrews April 14th 2013, 12:22 am

yet again its in the server you cant go to the mod shop to change the color you have to buy the car in the color that you want its not a bug its how the server is not that big of a deal

N. Andrews
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiji_Law April 14th 2013, 11:27 pm

I like the /deploy ramp thingy & Sorry Tellerin
Fiji_Law
Fiji_Law

Back to top Go down

New deploy object Empty /deploy object

Post  N. Andrews April 15th 2013, 1:24 pm

Ahh fiji you dont need to be sorry tallerin wasnt ont he roseter anymore and he was flying around like a maniac so i took his admin abilities away not so much of a harmful thing

N. Andrews
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tallerin April 16th 2013, 1:59 am

N. Andrews wrote:Ahh fiji you dont need to be sorry tallerin wasnt ont he roseter anymore and he was flying around like a maniac so i took his admin abilities away not so much of a harmful thing
What ever nate keeping making shit up. Also the car color a /pv is a bug ask the original creator and scripters of this script marduk is not the creator of this script Breto AKA Tommy Martins and Emmet Shawn are the original scripters of this GM. you guys just like talking crap like you know what your talking about and its not even created by anyone on this server. So enjoy your buggy gm that you guys don't know how to fix. Oh and giveing 50k starting out money is really going to draw in the players

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Tallerin

Back to top Go down

New deploy object Empty and your as dumb as i thought

Post  N. Andrews April 17th 2013, 1:50 pm

tallerin you kill me its not /pv thats bugged whoever told you that is messed up the car colors work just fine they save and everything and making shit up ahaha its as easy as 1 2 3 to check the logs but i forgot you cant count that high your just like a little 2 year old hell my daughter is more mature than you grow up and when you decide that you feel more mature you can come back idc but you not going to be talking shit to me or any other admin on here this topic is finished

N. Andrews
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum