CityVille Roleplay [CVRP]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

somebody help me i lost my score in the world war server and im not the admin anymore

3 posters

Go down

somebody help me i lost my score in the world war server and im not the admin anymore   Empty somebody help me i lost my score in the world war server and im not the admin anymore

Post  fujin February 18th 2014, 7:20 am

hey some body help yesterday i played it and when i see today it has no score i aint an admin and nothing plsssssssssssss help me

fujin

Back to top Go down

somebody help me i lost my score in the world war server and im not the admin anymore   Empty Issue

Post  Kurtis_Warrick February 19th 2014, 2:45 am

hey There seems to be an issue hence I upgraded the server to 0.3x...Once I find out what went wrong the server will be up and running again..could you tell me what version your running on? is it 0.3x or 0.3z
Kurtis_Warrick
Kurtis_Warrick

http://Kurtwarrick@yahoo.co.nz

Back to top Go down

somebody help me i lost my score in the world war server and im not the admin anymore   Empty Re: somebody help me i lost my score in the world war server and im not the admin anymore

Post  fujin February 19th 2014, 8:16 am

im running 0.3x

fujin

Back to top Go down

somebody help me i lost my score in the world war server and im not the admin anymore   Empty Re: somebody help me i lost my score in the world war server and im not the admin anymore

Post  Kurtis_Warrick February 21st 2014, 12:53 am

Update your samp to 0.3z
Kurtis_Warrick
Kurtis_Warrick

http://Kurtwarrick@yahoo.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  fujin February 21st 2014, 8:42 am

DONE

fujin

Back to top Go down

Post  fujin February 22nd 2014, 7:08 am

i did it but still i dont have my score and now i dont have my played time before this it atleast showed i have played 14hrs in total but now its 0hrs why is it like that

fujin

Back to top Go down

Post  fujin February 23rd 2014, 9:20 am

PROBLEM SOLVED

fujin

Back to top Go down

somebody help me i lost my score in the world war server and im not the admin anymore   Empty Thanks

Post  Fiji_Law February 24th 2014, 7:23 pm

Thanks. i had the same problem, updated to z, all good now cheers bounce Laughing 
Fiji_Law
Fiji_Law

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down