CityVille Roleplay [CVRP]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stat bug (houseing)

2 posters

Go down

Stat bug (houseing) Empty Stat bug (houseing)

Post  Tallerin April 6th 2012, 6:23 pm

Due to some unknown reason you have removed my house ID 23 from the server and replaced it with ID 22. I wish for you guys to open two folders and go to my file that says Tallerin_Hubbs and goto the line that says house and remove 23 from it so i can buy a freaken house again. It is just stupid too remove someones house and leave it in there stats so they can't buy or sell it. You also did this to my son and some retard VON bought his house and when Yuri got on The retard pushed all his vehicles over the bank. So like you told Chris and Yuri that it takes to long to edit a players file it don't it just means your too lazy or don't know what the hell your doing. SO please fix your screwup

Tallerin

Back to top Go down

Stat bug (houseing) Empty ok

Post  N. Andrews April 6th 2012, 7:29 pm

the reason why your house is probably gone was since of your inactivity for so long.

N. Andrews
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stat bug (houseing) Empty Re: Stat bug (houseing)

Post  Tallerin April 6th 2012, 7:54 pm

Its not due to inactivity I get on aleast once a week to check on my bizz and keep it stocked. They just removed it from the server and not my stats and yet they leave my bizz intact
so your theory of inactivity is out the window.

Tallerin

Back to top Go down

Post  N. Andrews April 6th 2012, 8:25 pm

Then it is just a bug not removed just ask an admin to create you a new house

N. Andrews
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tallerin April 6th 2012, 9:11 pm

No its not a bug cause my house was id 23 were my car is still parked. House id 23 has been removed and replaced with house id 22. An admin is not gonna be able to create me house cause I will not be able to buy the house. They did not remove house id 23 from my stats.Which is the problem I need house id 23 removed from my stats so i can rebuy my house which is id 22 now.

Tallerin

Back to top Go down

Post  N. Andrews April 6th 2012, 9:31 pm

Look an admin can creatre you a new house without removing it from your stats i do it all the time when people lose their house, so it can be done and its not such a big deal, its a easy fix so dont worry

N. Andrews
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tallerin April 6th 2012, 11:03 pm

Quite Frankly doing it your way would require me to babysit the server which is not gonna happen. I have my own server and scripting to worry about now and other RLF things todo. The way i asked is the way it should be done its not that hard to edit a user file even easier if its based on MYSQL so the next time the server is restarted the change would take effect. This way i don't have to babysit the server 24/7 to get an executive admin to be on (which i won't do).

Tallerin

Back to top Go down

Post  N. Andrews April 7th 2012, 11:52 am

You dont have to get rude, honestly and yea we could go into and change your user file but maybe you should be on more often to know what happens.

N. Andrews
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum