CityVille Roleplay [CVRP]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to become a Community Helper

2 posters

Go down

How to become a Community Helper Empty How to become a Community Helper

Post  Marduk March 15th 2012, 7:46 am

- How to become a Community Helper -

Step #1:

First off all, you HAVE to improve your grammar skills to be a part of CityVille Roleplay Community Helpers Team. Head Helper / Head of Management prefers a guy with proper grammar. Let me give you an example.

** Question: How to join an Organization? **
** Answer: Role-play well, that's all you need.

The Head Helper prefers this instead of:

** Question: How to join an Organization? **
** Answer: rp well, thats all u need **

So this is step one, the first step is to IMPROVE your grammar as much as you can to impress the Head Helper.

Step #2:

Second of all, you need to focus on the Newbie questions and answer as much as you can in the limit of 100 characters. To be a part of City Ville Roleplay Community Helpers Team, you need to fully concentrate on the Newbie questions and you HAVE to be sure what you're writing. And there's thing which is called '' Reputation ''. Increase your reputation by helping out some Newbies and those people who are completely helpless. You need to be active and try NOT to rule-break, it can effect of your chance to being a Community Helper. Let me give you an example.

** Question: How to be a part of LSPD? **
** Question: ID 23 DM. **
** Question: Hi, I'm new. **

** Answer: @ First - Apply on www.cvrp.tk to be a part of LSPD. @ Second - /report please. @ Third - Welcome to CVRP. **

That's how you'll do it.

Step #3:

The third step is to increase a reputation between you and the official Community Helpers. To obtain respect from them, you can help them out in any kind of assignment. The third step is basically about your knowledge, to be a part of CityVille Roleplay Community Helpers Team, you have to know each and every kind of community things. The more questions you answer, the more chances you get to be an official Community Helper. Learn as much as you can about the server, including all the jobs, etc... You can help on forums as well by making useful guides & tutorials and by just simply helping out.
Marduk
Marduk
Admin

https://cvrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How to become a Community Helper Empty Helpers

Post  Kurtis_Warrick March 15th 2012, 10:34 am

If your a helper never ever prove to players that your higher then them in anyway..We will be assessing every thing you do..I have seen helpers not doing their job helping newbies and other players. If your not fully keeping up to your role as helper I'm sure many others are there to take your place.
Kurtis_Warrick
Kurtis_Warrick

http://Kurtwarrick@yahoo.co.nz

Back to top Go down